Thursday, April 19

I hate my life.

You read my title of this post, saw the picture I posted. Yes, that's exactly how i'm feeling right now. I hated my life, therefore i'm tired of every single thing in life. Everyday I woke up, i'm just so sick and tired of it. I ain't living in my own world now, i'm living in a world what this society perceive me to be. Now I am applying what I learnt in Year 1 for MS module. Okaycan. How ironic? Went down to school with my parents to talk to the course manager and also Miss Sukdev. No matter what they say, all my answers was just a plain rejection to them. That's how much I wanna get out of this course. Because of that, the course manager refuse to sign my withdrawel form. Fine? If you really refuse to sign, go ahead. I'm not gonna come back for lessons anymore. Go ahead and expel me from school 3 months later. So now my parents also refused to let me go for private school too uh? Fine. I'm gonna start working than. Even better. That's what I wanted always too. I wanna leave this place, yes I love singapore. It's where I belong, but i'm no longer me anymore. I don't know what came over me. Why am I like that nowadays? I no longer know myself. People have to stop asking me what I want to be when I grow up. Cos I have no fucking idea. You won't even know what will happen to you in the future, just fucking care about what you are experiencing right now. For all you might know, you will be dead. 10 over years ago, I nearly got into a car accident. I would most probably be dead by than if my brother didn't pulled me away in time. Now thinking back, I rather him not saving me. I rather be off dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it all works out. I know how it feels to feel shit all the time. Life is a motherfucking bitch and it just feels like I'm trapped in the matrix with no way out. Everyday I wake up and its like "shit, here again, WHY?".. I hate my life & because I have a big family who rely on me I cant even jump into the road and off myself with style.. Anyway all I can say is what everyone used to say to me "it will get better".. Good luck